The Tiny House Movement is booming and we can understand why. With high property taxes, smaller savings accounts and less time, it has become increasingly harder to take family vacations and for first time home buyers to get a place to call their own. But what if your aging family member can live on your property so you can take care of them while still maintaining your own space? What if your biggest expense was the gas in your truck? What if you can not only take your entire family to go see the Grand Canyon, but you can do it from the comfort of your home? Why rent when you can own your own home for less?
- Sick of paying high property taxes, mortgages and utility bills?
- Are you tired of spending money on hotels and food when you are vacation?
- Do you need extra space when guests are over?
- Do you want more time to spend with family?
- Do you have employees that live on site?
- Do you have ailing family members that need care but still want to maintain their own space?
- Do you have a job that causes you to move around and rent homes?
- Did you just suffer a home loss due to weather or an accident?
*If you have answered "yes" to any of these questions, then a tiny house is for you!